Since my childhood my mom has always forced me to have my breakfast at any cost; even if I didn’t take my lunch at times, all she used to care about was my breakfast. Although I never understood her obsession with breakfast the, now I surely know that breakfast plays a huge role in your life.
Undoubtedly your weight loss program using Phentermine is quite a ride. You need to take care of your diet as well as your workout schedule time to time, but, what more important is, your breakfast.
Breakfast is the most important part of the meal. I you’re not eating breakfast, you’re not doing anything right. Skipping your breakfast simply means you’re slowing down or may be even stopping your metabolism. Therefore, while you’re on Phentermine during your weight loss program, be sure to have a healthy and heavy breakfast before you start your day. Here’s what can be called as an ideal breakfast meal plan while you’re on Phentermine—
- Green Tea—Your morning should start with green tea as it is the natural metabolism booster and works as anti-oxidant too. In case you have always been a fan of coffee till now, then you need to switch to green tea. Caffeine intake might cause side effects while you’re on Phentermine, but green tea will help you with benefits instead.
- Eggs – My all time favorite breakfast. Easy to cook and with a lot of proteins, a whole hardboiled egg in the morning will give you a lot of energy and a lot of other benefits. You can also combine them with whole wheat toasts, topped as poached or eat scrambled eggs.
- Fruits and salad – Fruits and salads are the best when you want to eat something on breakfast that won’t involve any cooking. They contain a lot of water, fiber, vitamins and a lot of other nutrients that will keep you satisfied for the rest of the day. You can eat watermelons, grapes, apples, kiwis, bananas, pears, raspberries and blueberries on your breakfast.
- Cereal – Well, you might not know but cereal is an ideal breakfast. But you need to know which type of cereal is the best choice for you. The ideal cereal has 5 grams of fiber and less than 5 grams of sugar in each serving. Top your cereal with some skimmed milk and fruits. Tada! The ideal breakfast is ready.
- Yoghurt – Low carb yoghurts are high on protein and works amazingly as a breakfast option while you’re on Phentermine. But be sure that you’re only eating unsweetened yoghurt.
- Whole wheat breads – Whole wheat breads are full of fibers. They can make you feel full for a long time. Just make sure you do not add any calories in the shape of jelly or peanut butter
- Oats – I know oats can be really boring at times but it is the best breakfast option when you’re trying to lose weight with Phentermine. It has a lot of fibers, protein and resistant starch. And trust me; oats literally help in burning body fat and boosting your body metabolism. Top them with nuts, vegetables or some fruits to get extra taste and flavors.
So here are a few breakfast option for you while you’re using Phentermine. Choose any of them and you’re good to go.