Phertermine is a well known drug found in the market which is sold under the brand name of Adipex-P for curing obesity. Many obese persons found it extremely hard to lose weight but bringing a massive change in their diet and lifestyle. In such conditions, doctors prescribe phentermine to control the body weight in a shorter period of time.
The consumption of phentermine should be totally under the control of doctors and according to the prescribed proportions only. Phentermine has got a lot of side effects among which high blood pressure is one.
While on phentermine dosage it is very likely to happen that our blood pressure increases to a drastic level. It might affect a lot of our normal health functioning as well. But this whole situation can be controlled as well.
High blood pressure can be lowered by making few small changes in your lifestyle and diet such as:
- Cut on caffeine. Caffeine consumption influences our sleep cycle and blood pressure as well. Sleep is really important; to lower blood pressure giving relaxation to our body is required for which sleeping is really important.
- Put restrictions on spicy food consumption. This will elevate your cholesterol levels and cause the blood pressure to elevate as well.
- Exercise daily. This will keep your heart rate stable and blood pressure under control as well.
- Meditate or do yoga to provide relaxation to your body and mind. This in turn will keep your blood pressure level under control easily.
- Quit smoking.
- Cut on carbs and sweet consumptions.
- Manage stress by indulging into work that pleases your mind.
- Consume potassium rich food.
- Consume green vegetables and calcium rich food as well.
By doing the above mentioned things one can easily bring their blood pressure under control and if any severe complication is experienced it is always better to consult a doctor right away.