For better health and better nutrients on your body, calcium on your diet is quite important. But, while you’re trying to lose weight with Phentermine, you might not be getting the right amount of calcium as such. However, calcium is actually very important while you’re trying to lose weight with Phentermine.
A study has shown that when you take the right amount of calcium while on Phentermine, you’re likely to lose more weight within a short span of time.
How Calcium boosts your Phentermine effects?
A human body needs a specific amount of calcium in your body every day. But, when you fail to provide the required amount of calcium in your body, then it uses the calcium that is present in your bones. This might cause you issues like osteoporosis in near future. Therefore the right amount of calcium is very important in your body.
Just like a proper diet plan, a regular exercise and sleep, your body also needs a proper amount of calcium in order to perform its daily tasks perfectly. In a study of obese adults, it has been seen that those who consumed a total of 1100mg of calcium within low-fat dairy products per day lost 22% more weight and 61% more body fat than those on a low-dairy diet. That means, when you have proper amount of calcium in our body while using Phentermine, you’re likely to lose more body fat along with more weight.
What to eat to boost your calcium intake while on Phentermine
If you’re not sure what to eat, here are a few things you can eat—
- Kale – Just two cups of this amazing leafy green provides you 188mg of calcium per day. However, before eating it, do steam it for better results.
- Almonds – They are another good option to get a lot of calcium. About 20 almonds can give you 72mg of calcium along with a lot of protein, potassium, vitamin E, Iron and lot of other nutrients.
- White Beans – White beans are high in calcium, iron and other nutrients. You can add them in pastas, soups and stews.
- Oranges – These are not only tasty but also very useful when it comes to your weight loss program. One medium orange contains 65mg of calcium, iron, vitamin C and a lot of fiber. Eat them on breakfasts.
- Dried Figs – You will find 107mg of calcium in eight whole dried figs. They are also rich in anti-oxidants and fibers. You can eat them as an evening snack or use them as an alternative for sugar in bakeries or sweetened dishes.
- Sardines – Seven sardine fillets can give you 320mg of calcium and vitamin D. Also they contain some healthy fats that can boost the Phentermine benefits in your weight loss journey. Add them in Greek Salads.
- Sesame Seeds – You’ll be amazed to know that per tablespoon of sesame seed contains 88mg of calcium. It lowers down your blood pressure, fight against a few number of cancer and reduce inflammation. You can sprinkle some sesame seeds on your salad for some added texture and crunch.
So here are the reasons why you should never run out of calcium in your body. If you haven’t improved your calcium intake yet, then add calcium rich food on your diet and enhance your Phentermine benefits.