- Cut on caffeine. Caffeine consumption influences our sleep cycle and blood pressure, as well. Sleep is essential; to lower blood pressure giving relaxation to our body is required for which sleeping is crucial.
- Put restrictions on spicy food consumption. This will elevate your cholesterol levels and cause the blood pressure to rise as well.
- Exercise daily. This will keep your heart rate stable and blood pressure under control as well.
- Meditate or do yoga to provide relaxation to your body and mind. This, in turn, will keep your blood pressure level under control quickly.
- Quit smoking.
- Cut on carbs and sweet consumption.
- Manage stress by indulging in work that pleases your mind.
- Consume potassium-rich food.
- Consume green vegetables and calcium-rich food as well.
Phentermine is a well-known drug found in the market which is sold under the brand name of Adipex-P for curing obesity. Many obese persons found it extremely hard to lose weight but bringing a massive change in their diet and lifestyle. In such conditions, doctors prescribe phentermine to control body weight in a shorter period. The consumption of phentermine should be totally under the control of doctors and according to the prescribed proportions only. Phentermine has got a lot of side effects, among which high blood pressure is one. While on Phentermine dosage, it is very likely to happen that our blood pressure increases to a high level. It might affect a lot of our regular health functioning as well. But this whole situation can be controlled as well. High blood pressure can be lowered by making a few small changes in your lifestyle and diet, such as: