Phentermine results are always amazing. But you should know that no weight loss supplement is magic potion and you need to do your own set of work to achieve the right results. The first thing you need to do is to eat the right food at the right time and do a lot of exercise.
Now when it comes to the right diet plan, Phentermine cycle does follow a certain set of rules. You need to eat the right food with a right amount on your breakfast, lunch and dinner while you’re using Phentermine.
So when it comes to weight loss program, here is what you need to eat during your lunch while on Phentermine—
- Chicken Burrito – This amazing salad adds up to 22g protein and 210 calories on your body. Lean protein is very important for your body and protein does a lot of things. Most importantly it keeps you energetic and your body takes a lot of time to digest it. Thus your body burns a lot of fat and you get a lean and strong body even if you are not exercising much. So add this beautiful salad on your lunch every day. It’s healthy, heavy and tasty.
- Goat Cheese Omelet with Tomato and Spinach – although a lot of people say that calories should be avoided when you are on weight loss program, I don’t think it’s entirely true. Calories are important for your body; while you do exercise on your weight loss program, you burn a lot of calories and therefore you need a certain amount of calories in your body on a daily basis. This tasty dish totals 250 calories which is quite important for your body while on Phentermine.
- Apples, Milk and Peanut Butter – Now you might think that butter adds a lot of cholesterol and fats in your body, but hey! Peanut butter actually contains healthy fats. Milk and apple will keep your energy on top as you also need to go for exercise and stuff. This simple meal will not only give you a lot of protein but also provide you fibers and complex carbohydrates.
- A lot of Fluids – You need to drink a lot and lot of water and other fluids which doesn’t include alcohol in your weight loss journey while you’re on Phentermine. And it’s not quite easy for you to keep drinking water all the time. So what you can do is, you can go ahead make smoothies with berries. Berry smoothies will not only give you a lot of hydration, but also will provide you protein and fiber. Both are very important to include in your diet while you are on Phentermine. Or you can also include fruits on your lunch menu. This will provide you a lot of fibers and water along with other beneficial nutrients.
- Bananas and Greek Yoghurt – this one is especially for people who get food cravings even after having lunch. Add a bit of Greek yoghurt or some bananas on your lunch menu or rather than going for any unwanted unhealthy snacks, go for the same Greek yoghurt and bananas and make them your snacks. Greek yoghurt is high in protein and bananas will give you a lot of fibers and calories.
Here are a few lunch menu options that you can try while on Phentermine. The right food with right amount while on Phentermine will always give amazing results. Try these out and you’ll get amazing results.