Since a long time people are using Phentermine as one of the most effective weight loss pills in the market and the benefits of the same is enormous. A lot of people have claimed to lose a lot of weight with the help of Phentermine.
However, there are speculations over the side effects of Phentermine due to various reasons. So does Phentermine have any side effects?
Every weight loss pill is made of some ingredients and the ingredients matter when it comes to the side effects and the good effects. Phentermine is made of the following ingredients—
- 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine
- Eurycoma Longifolia
- Sympathomimetic Amine
- Calcium Carbonate 36% Grain
- Chromium Pikolinate 12%
- Proprietary Blend
- L- Carnitine 68%
- Citrus Aurantium extract (Standardized for 10% for Synephrine)
- Cayenne 10M HU/G
- Dendrbium Nobile Extract from Orchids
- Coleus Forskolii Root PE 10%
The above mentioned ingredients do its own work. The way they do their work, the same way they also carry some side effects. These side effects however, vary from person to person depending on various reasons.
One of the most important reasons for side effects can be the overdose or the abuse of the substance. Also, in case if you are allergic to some of the above mentioned ingredients of Phentermine, you may suffer from side effects. Some side effects occur if you’re already using some other medicines. Therefore there are a lot of reasons for which side effects may take a toll on your health.
Although the side effects are there, Phentermine side effects are mild and rare compared to other weight loss pills. It can be easily treated and you can get rid of them with a proper diet plan and exercise schedule.
All you need to do is eat the right amount of food, at the right time, drink a lot of water, exercise daily, and avoid alcohol, cigarette and other beverages that include alcohol. Make sure you are taking the right amount of Phentermine at the right time.
However, the potential side effects of Phentermine can be—
- High blood pressure level at times.
- Dry mouth if you are not drinking enough water.
- When using for the first time, Phentermine may cause you mild dizziness and nausea. This is usually normal and can happen with any of the weight loss pills.
- Insomnia or sleep deprivation is another side effect. As Phentermine tends to make your body energetic, you end up suffering from insomnia. To avoid this take the second dose of Phentermine 5-6 hours prior to your sleep schedule.
- Sometimes there might be headaches, mood swings and you might become angry for no reason while you are Phentermine.
- You may also suffer from faster heart rate, and hallucinations.
- You may also suffer from upset stomach or diarrhea while you are using Phentermine.
These side effects will only occur if you do not take care of your diet while on Phentermine. You must eat a healthy diet plan and drink a lot of water while you are trying to lose weight with it. Skipping your meal is never a good idea.