Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; irrespective of your diet plan. You have to have a nice, satisfying breakfast everyday in the morning. While you are on Phentermine, you should always take special care of your diet, as the right diet plan with Phentermine gives you right results.
Breakfast and its importance
You may keep hearing from your grandmother and mother that you should never keep your stomach empty till lunchtime; it’s not good for health. Well, guess what; they are actually right. Skipping breakfast is never a good idea. Your body becomes slow while burning your fats and calories during night when you are asleep. So when you skip breakfast and do not eat anything till noon it means your body is without food for almost 18 hours. When you do not eat anything for so long, your body stops its metabolism process and start conserving everything it can. A healthy breakfast in the morning means high metabolism in your body.
Things to eat on breakfast
- Oats – Oats are full of fibers, protein and resistant starch. It will make you feel full and burn your fats. Oats also helps to boost your metabolism. You can top them with nuts, vegetables or some fruits to get extra taste and flavors.
- Eggs – My personal favorite. They are high in protein gives you a lot of energy. Combine them with whole wheat toasts, topped as poached or scrambled. You can also eat hard boiled eggs.
- Fruits – The quickest and the best breakfast to eat without a lot of fats and calories. Fruits contain a lot of fibers and water and they make you fell full for good. Best breakfast fruit options can be – watermelons, grapes, apples, kiwis, bananas, pears, raspberries and blueberries. All these fruits are rich in fiber and fluids.
- Yoghurt – Low fat yoghurt can work amazingly as a breakfast while you are on Phentermine. They are high on protein and has a fewer amount of calories. Make sure your yoghurt is unsweetened.
- Whole wheat breads – Whole wheat breads are full of fibers. They can make you feel full for a long time. Just make sure you do not add any calories in the shape of jelly or peanut butter.
- Green tea – If you have been drinking coffee in the morning in your breakfast then you might switch to green tea. Green tea boosts your metabolism and hydrates your body just like water. Coffee might have side effects while you are on Phentermine but green tea doesn’t have any side effects. Instead it helps in boosting your metabolism rate.
- Cereal – Well, you might not know but cereal is an ideal breakfast. But you need to know which type of cereal is the best choice for you. The ideal cereal has 5 grams of fiber and less than 5 grams of sugar in each serving. Top your cereal with some skimmed milk and fruits. Tada! The ideal breakfast is ready.
An ideal breakfast is rich in protein, fiber, vitamins and other nutrients. Your breakfast does help a lot when you are on Phentermine. It boosts your metabolism, keeps your body energetic and keeps you away from eating junks. Never ever skip your breakfast.